Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

Disabling a Bomber (Solo)

Disabling a Bomber (Solo) Empty Disabling a Bomber (Solo)

Post by Guest 6th April 2017, 08:39

The town… it really was dead when it was night time, but that was good… well, it was good for Alana anyway. On top of Jisung, her zoid, she felt like she can finally bond with the zoid that she has claimed to be her own, it was most certainly going to be a good time indeed, albeit a lonely one. This was also probably good for a few reasons, she has been stuck in the team base for a little too long for her taste and so she wanted to go for a little wonder with Jisung. Back to the place where it all went down to hell with her eye, the town itself. Not that Alana minded or anything anyway, she felt the urge to come here for some strange reason, and so she did out of instinct.

“Here we are Jisung, I wonder what the fuck brought me here…” the female wondered to herself as she pressed a few commands on her gun tiger to make Jisung slow down ever so slightly… allowing the little bugger to take its time. This also allowed Alana to take a look around with a much better mindset. To think this was the very place that the bomb was placed that hurt her ever so much, thanks to the chlorine bomb that was placed here ever so conveniently years ago, Alana now only has one working eye, the other one couldn’t be saved due to the bomb. Luckily, her grandfather was able to cover it with a present that he gave Alana herself, an eyepatch that was just for her and her green, damaged eye only.

“It’s strange being back here, I must admit. It looks like a complete shithole when it’s empty.” The female chuckled to herself. It was clearly a dead town… she can just imagine the dark clouds crawling all over the full moon that possessed the night to it’s full glory, letting everyone know that it’s not as safe anymore, letting everyone know that it’s time to sleep and to be tucked into your bed, or the complete opposite with people doing night shifts of sorts.

Suddenly, something caught her eye, and it wasn’t the pure glow of the holy moon either. It was a man… the man looked suspicious as fuck, maybe it was time to speak to him and find out what the hell he was doing carrying weird stuff in both of his hands and with his backpack full of strange things and stuff that she would never even imagine someone would have in the first place.

“Excuse me sir!” The female tried her best to catch his attention, but the man simply ignored her as he was then starting to set up some sort of device. This cannot be too good for the eager green eye that was gawking at him with worry. “Sir! Listen to me, what the fuck are you doing?? You shouldn’t be here and now you are performing this crap.”

Instead, the man simply glared at her and gave off a little chuckle. It seemed that he didn’t care for his wellbeing, nor for hers. It was as if he was giving off the look that he simply wanted her to get lost and to stay out of his sight. But it was too late now, Alana was ripe and ready to jump down his throat if needed.

“Sir, you need to tell me what you are doing immediately otherwise I am dragging your ass to the fucking police station so you can explain yourself about what the fuck you are doing.”

“Oohhh nooo missy, that isn’t needed… you’re going down before you can even take me anywhere unless you leave me be…”

“Fuck no.” Alana replied “Just stop what you are  doing.”

Suddenly, a beep could be heard from the strange device that the man held and then he dropped it with his hands in the air. “Well it’s too late now missy… I’d like to see you try disarm this before this part of the city GOES BOOM!” The man then ran off with them as his last words to say to the femme fatale.

“SHIT!” Alana panicked, just what could she do.

Word Count: 706
    Total Word Count: 706

Colour Code for speaking - [color=#91bbff]

Disabling a Bomber (Solo) Empty Re: Disabling a Bomber (Solo)

Post by Guest 6th April 2017, 15:45

Alana’s panic was not helped by the fact that she was still on top of the zoid while the bomb continued to tick away to paradise. Alana wasn’t sure of what to make of this, what if she lost her other eye and gone completely blind to the point she wouldn’t be able to pilot Jisung anymore, it would indeed be a difficult time, she is already struggling in some aspects of life because of her sight. It was already difficult to see most stuff… only getting half a view on things is really hard.

Alana sighed softly as she looked around and sighed, it looked like it was her job to disarm it. There was something she had to do first though, grabbing her phone from the inside of her upper half of the clothing, she bit her lower lip and hopped off from Jisung as she called the police quickly, there was no time to spare at all and every second counts when it comes to a bomb threat. “Hello, police?!” The female called out as her call was picked up by one of the calling officers that was doing their nightshift. Quickly, Alana explained the problem, it seemed that Alana wasn’t the only one in a panic now, it was the young lady on the receiving end too. She could hear the receiver fumbling around for a pen of sorts, trying to do it as quickly as Alana was.

“What?? What do you mean there's a time limit?? I don’t know how bombs work?!”

She was then told to look at the bomb closely to see if there was a time limit of the sort…

She walked up to the little bomb that was presumed to have packed a ton of major damage if it sets off and looked at the red illuminated numbers, ticking down in the correct pace, in the sense of how seconds should be ticked down anyway.

“It’s five minutes!... WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO SORT THIS OUT MYSELF?!” Now Alana was worried, it was going to take too long for the bomb crew to arrive and so she was told to deactivate the whole thing herself, how was she going to do that?! That was too major of a thing to deal with! What if she disabled it in the wrong way and then made the bomb go off on its own?! Oh god, she would be in major trouble then… she wasn’t asking for this, at all…

Alana sighed softly as she thanked the woman, letting the female switch over to someone who was more experienced in the bombs field. This was going to be fun indeed… not. She was told various instructions on how to disarm the bomb, and now all Alana had to do was disarm it. Thanking the instructor, she hung up, placed her phone in her bra once more and sighed softly. “It’s time to disarm this bastard then…” She noted slowly to herself as she looked over to the bomb… 2 minutes left, there was no time to lose!

Inspecting the box very carefully, Alana finally found some wires and some symbols. “I only need to do what the man said…” She bit her lower lip. She didn’t think the safety of the town would be wholly dependent on her without even knowing, but that is what is happening as of right now. “What the fuck should I do… ah, yeah…” Alana didn’t have anything of the sort to cut the wire, but she can do various other things like ripping it out for example, right now though, she had to press the correct symbol, and just like that, she done so. The bomb made a loud beep before she looked to the time… there was one minute remaining. She had to rip out the wire now! Without any hesitation, she ripped out the red wire and the bomb made another large beep before it just broke down into pieces.

“Oh my fucking god.” Alana shook her head as she couldn’t believe what the hell she just managed. “How the fuck did I manage that…?” She asked herself as she took her phone out the bra and let the receiver know that the whole issue has been dealt with accordingly, and that Alana herself had managed to sort out the problem within due course, she was thanked before she said her goodbyes and then hung up. She was thankful that she managed to diffuse the situation.

Walking over to Jisung once more, she hopped aboard the exotically named zoid and grinned, taking off her eyepatch to reveal the gash and the very thing that caused her issues ever since she gained it. Placing her eyepatch into her bra, she decided to let the breeze hit it for once, let the whole thing breathe kind of thing… With this in mind, Alana looked to the air before inputting the commands on Jisung, and away she went!

Word Count: 831
    Total Word Count: 1537

Colour Code for speaking - [color=#91bbff]
    Aiyana
    Aiyana
    Site Owner

Monetary Credits : 300
    RPC : 72

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Post by Aiyana 11th April 2017, 03:54

Burp, congrats on disarming a bomb!

You gets 20 RPC this time around~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 03:06