Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana)

Aiyana
    Aiyana
    Site Owner

Monetary Credits : 300
    RPC : 72

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana) Empty Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana)

Post by Aiyana 24th March 2017, 01:24

Alana,

I am going to be traversing the desert soon and was wondering if you would accompany me. The area has had a few bandit problems, and I wish to have at least one other person with me to make the trip as safe as possible.

The ruins in question hold knowledge that may pertain to me, and I wish to make sure in person before bringing it to anyone else.

If you do choose to come along, please meet me in the hangar at 10am. I will be awaiting a message from you on a private channel, as I will be in my Command Wolf and ready to go a half hour beforehand. If not I will leave at 10:01 and will not hold it against you.

Aiyana Shuer

That was the message that the woman had sent nearly fourteen hours ago, before she had gone to sleep. Now it was nearly ten am and she was sitting inside of the Command Wolf and waiting to see if her team mate was going to tag along for the ride. Surely there would be a learning experience in here somewhere for her, or maybe they would be able to get to know each other a little better. There was not a whole lot to do when traveling in the desert, so it was quite likely that they would be holding some kind of conversation between themselves. Whether that conversation was of any import was beyond her knowledge, that would require vision into the future that she did not have.

"Well, if she does not show in a couple minutes we will head off on our own." The words would be spoken as she pat the console in front of her. Aiyana was speaking to her Zoid even though she had no way of understanding the creature in turn, even though many saw it as strange that she did so. The bond she felt with the Zoid was as great as a mother and a child's, at least that was how she felt about it. Whether her Zoid felt the same was beyond her knowledge. Until she could afford the parts, and operation, of an Organic Psycom System that would link her mind with the Zoid itself. Once she got there she could finally understand the Command Wolf. She would be able to learn its name, if it had one, and figure out how it felt about her in return.

[409/409 total words]

Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana) Empty Re: Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana)

Post by Guest 24th March 2017, 20:40

Alana was on a bit of a rush on the lovely morning. She was invited to go to some ruins by one of the other females in Highguard known as Aiyana. She has spoken with Aiyana personally before and she even did some training with her before, Alana was a bit terrible in that fight… Her grandfather didn’t teach her that much about zoids and their abilities, and this was a zoid that her granddad didn’t really know much about himself. She was glad that she was going to be improving, but if she was going to perform like that all the time then she will definitely be lagging behind, which is something she doesn’t want to do at all. Then again, she was sure that she will be able to assist Highguard in one way or another, it will probably just take some time, more so than others if it heavily reflects sight, considering Alana isn’t as good sighted as most people were in their 20s, which sucked… alot.

Entering the room at 9 o’clock sharp, Alana rode in on her magnificent piece of machinery known as the Gun tiger, slowly but surely though as she woke up not too long ago. Hopefully she didn’t ruin Aiyana's patience because that would probably leave somewhat of a bad impression on the other female.

“Howdy, Aiyana!” Alana greeted in a cowboy-esque fashion as the one eyed female then yawned lightly. It was very hard trying to do everything when you still feel the effects of waking up, she must admit. “Whats up?? Did’cha sleep well?? I kind of did, but I had broken sleep, meaning I woke up often, which… kinda sucks, but oh well!” Alana kept going on and on until she took a deep breath and stopped. This wasn’t the time to be going on about such things, it was time to focus and search the ruins with Aiyana. “Ah, sorry. Anyways, I am ready. Are you??” The female glanced over to her companion for the day.

Word Count: 339
    Total Word Count: 339

Colour Code for speaking - [color=#91bbff]
    Aiyana
    Aiyana
    Site Owner

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana) Empty Re: Resurfaced Ruin Running (Private: Alana)

Post by Aiyana 26th March 2017, 02:50

It would not take long for Alana to show up at the hangar. The greeting was strange. It seemed to be some kind of accent that Aiyana was not familiar with mixing the words together in some strange, yet still understandable, way. With the line of communication already open, the pointed-eared woman would respond as if they were standing right in front of each other. "Good Morning, Alana. I got a good four hours of sleep, and I should be fine with that. I understand broken sleep, I had it for a long while shortly after becoming a Zoid pilot." The words were no lie. After emerging from the stasis pod, that the group of bandits had released her from and so graciously let her go for some reason, the woman had had trouble sleeping for even the smallest amount of time. It must have been something to do with the amount of time she had been in stasis. Once she got the information she needed she would be able to deduce if that was the issue or not. "If you do decide you need a nap while on the way you can simply punch on commands on the console to rig your Zoid to mine. It will follow me without you needed to pilot, allowing you to rest your eyes when needed." As with anything highly advanced in the tech tree, special commands allowed for many tricks and shortcuts for ease of use. The rigging of Zoids was a simple one, and if one wanted to discuss others the scientist would freely go over a plethora of possibilities that most would not be able to do until they had the right tools and experience.

"And yes, I am ready for the journey. I will signal the hangar bay controller and tell him we're heading out. I'm sending you the coordinates for where we are heading and will describe it once we are out of communications range of most area. I would rather not secrets spread too far with what we may find there." The coordinates sent to Alana would show they were heading far into the unregulated areas of the desert. Bandits, wild Zoids, and a plethora of dangerous ground and ruins covered the place. It was the main reason she wished for Alana to join her. Another Zoid would keep most bandits from coming for them, unless they fell into a trap or the group had greater numbers, and would let them freely traverse the terrain so long as a wild Zoid did not cross their paths. Wild Zoids were rare nowadays, though the ancient ruins tended to have silent defenders hidden among them at times and the Command Wolf pilot wished to be prepared.

A few moments was all that the girl needed to signal the base to open the hangar doors, and as she piloted her Zoid out at a sprint she would send an encoded message to Takeshi to let the team captain know she was out running a reconnaissance run through the unregulated territories based on rumors she had recently come across. The message was a half truth, but no one would ever know besides Aiyana.

[532/941 total words]

Post by Guest 27th March 2017, 19:42

Alana smiled softly the moment the female mentioned that she also had similar issues when it came to broken sleep. It did suck, but Alana couldn’t really help it since of certain stuff that was going through her mind. Ah well, nothing much that she can really do about it. Luckily, Aiyana gave the female a really useful tip when it comes to napping and piloting at the same time, even if Alana has never done it before, she never really seen a need to because there was no need to, she usually was a pilot on her own… oh, if only her grandfather was around then she would probably be in a much better position… right now, she is the type that really had nothing to do other than let everything happen as it goes. She always wanted to be a pilot, that was a fact, but what else did she want…? She wasn’t so sure about that... Ah well, she was sure something will happen soon that will make her decide what to do. Right now however, she was not going to use the napping trick for now. “Thanks for the tip, I will remember that for if I need it.” Her grins became prominent as she bit her lower lip.

It didn’t take that long for the one eyed female to receive coordinates to a certain location, most likely the one that Aiyana mentioned, which was pretty cool. It was nice that she was learning new tricks about zoids that she has never even known before in her life, and that was well and truly badass. What Aiyana explained next however, felt strange, it was as if they were talking about military work, being all secretive and all that lot, but there really was nothing that she could do about it personally. “Ok, I understand.” Alana spoke.

And the both of them were off, dashing out of the base and into the outside world, it was time to make trek to wherever the hell they were going. It was all so exciting and it made Alana feel rather curious, what was the place going to be like?? Is it a place that she has heard of before?? Is it one she hasn’t heard of before? All will be done in due time.

Word Count: 385
    Total Word Count: 724

Aiyana
    Aiyana
    Site Owner

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Post by Aiyana 27th March 2017, 20:16

Alana would thank her for the tip, saying she would keep it in mind for the future, before the duo left the hangar and began the trip to the coordinates that would lead them to where Aiyana had been in stasis for an unknown amount of years. The trip was going to take a few hours, at max sprinting speed for the Zoids they were in, and the entire trip would be decently silent. Only a few conversation attempts would be made, but Aiyana was worried about what she would find and it ruined her talking for the most part. It was sometimes hard for her to tell about her feelings lately. No one was able to understand how it felt to be lost in a world where you used to be the ruling race. None could understand the sadness of being disconnected from your entire way of life due to the passage of time.

About ten minutes away from their destination, Aiyana would finally speak up for more than a few sentences at a time. "We're almost there. We are going to have to go on foot once we get there. Most of the place is supposedly underground and I don't want to cave the place in due to the weight of the Zoids themselves. If you have a weapon, feel free to bring it. I don't think there will be any fighting but it is better to be safe, rather than not." The Ancient Zoidian wasn't sure about the phrase she used was correct or not, but she hoped that the meaning got through at least. If not the Command Wolf was sure Alana would ask her about it in a few.

The fact that she was so close to learning the things she had been wondering about for the last few months made her heart skip a beat with every step the Zoids took. Had her people moved to another place? Had they left a message for her? Soon she would be able to access the console by the stasis pod and get all the information that she needed. The time would pass, the duo of Highguardians would arrive, and Aiyana would stop her Zoid near the uncovered entrance before getting out and touching her feet down on solid ground. The woman would wait for Alana to reach her and ask any questions she may have before the group would descend into the darkness of the place. Speaking of darkness, the pointed eared girl had brought two high powered flashlights for them to use. That way the two could see once the outside light was of no use to them.

[443/1384 total words]

Post by Guest 30th March 2017, 19:49

There were a few things to take note of while the female looked around as they paced around, heading towards the very important coordinates that was set out for both of the highguard female members… Now that she thought about it… she hasn’t really seen any other female in highguard that were pilots except for herself and Aiyana, she really hoped that there could possibly be another female soon, otherwise it would probably become a whole sausage fest. She will admit though, it was really nice to have Aiyana around.

While the two were journeying to the destination, Alana started to feel drowsy once more and sighed softly as she shook her head… maybe she should do the thing that Aiyana told her about and so set her zoid in autopilot mode, giving it the commands that would basically make it follow Aiyana’s zoid before plonking herself down into la-la land. The land of dreams and the land where everything could possibly come true for Alana, dreaming was indeed a mysterious thing to have… now if she could only gain the ability to lucid dream then she may be able to dream of her grandfather all the time…

Whilst in her dreams, she was dancing around and she had both of her eyes functioning properly! Both of them! She could see with both of her eyes and it made her feel the happiest woman in the world, not having such boundaries and she could see everything, not just one half (which can be really difficult in zoid battles, might she add.)

Suddenly, the female woke up and blinked the only eye that was usable and sighed softly as she yawned, that was indeed a good little powernap she had, shame it couldn’t be for a much longer period. She woke up to the sound of Aiyana giving out some much needed advice about bringing a weapon if she wanted to… Alana didn’t have a weapon unfortunately, she will probably have to use her feet or some shit because Alana was pretty sure that she didn’t know any other fighting style… maybe she should get a sword… or a personal rifle! A rifle sounds fun, actually…

Eventually, Aiyana stopped, and so did Alana’s Gun Tiger. This pleased Alana slightly since she didn’t know how long it would be before she would’ve drifted off to sleep again. Hopping off her Gun Tiger ever so gently, she patted the mechanical animal and she walked up Aiyana. “My body is ready.” Alana said in an obvious innuendo, but she didn’t make too much of a fuss over the words she said. She was so ready to head into the darkness of the ruins.

Word Count: 449
    Total Word Count: 1173

Aiyana
    Aiyana
    Site Owner

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Post by Aiyana 10th April 2017, 21:46

Well, Alana had heard her words but did not seem to have any kind of weapon on her. Aiyana had planned ahead, even though her nails and teeth that had been forced upon her from the organoid experiment, and had a couple knives attached to her thighs so that she could have easy access to them if needed. The Gun Tiger pilot would give a phrase of her own, one with a lewd connotation to them if she was remembering it correctly, but the Command Wolf pilot would shrug it off and wave her to follow the girl into the ruins.

These were the ruins of the lab her experiment had taken place in, and they felt eerie in the light given by just the flashlight she was using at the time. A shiver would go down her spine, the fear in her visible as made her way through the ruins at a careful pace. "This place has not been used in ages. Who knows what might have taken up residence in these halls, or if there's even anything else down here worth interest." The second part was a lie from her. There was definitely items of interest here. The power was still running in the lower section and that meant at least a few of the rooms would hold books, items, tools, and maybe even ancient Zoid parts. The biggest object they were here for was a console for the facility. Once the pair found that she could find what she needed, save it to a personal drive, and then they could loot the place and get out.

Turning to Alana for a moment, as she slowed her pace to a standstill, the woman would mention a small thing to her. "I'm looking for any running console that we can get access to. Feel free to pick up any kind of loot you wish to grab though. We have no clue what anything is worth, but any mementos we grab could be worth some good credits if we are lucky." With that said she would begin moving again. Hopefully, the one-eyed pilot would be able to help her find the main prize. Then they could get out of here and head back to the Highguard base, and to the safety of the rest of the group.

[376/1771 total words]

Post by Guest 27th April 2017, 08:03

Following Aiyana into the ruins was truly an experience that Alana was sure that she wasn’t going to forget in a long while, they looked mysterious and yet they sent this weird feeling trailing all over Alana’s curvaceous body. It was indeed a place that Alana didn’t feel like she belonged in at all, yet it also felt… she couldn’t explain it properly, there wasn’t much that she could do though. She was just following Aiyana upon common courtesy, she was invited to join her after all and so assumed that Aiyana had much more knowledge about the area than her. Not that she minded, it was good to get out of the base every once in awhile.

“It would be interesting to find out, if I am going to be honest. Whether it will help us or not, I am not so sure…” Alana was pretty concerned about any hostile beings that could have squatted in these ruins, they could kill her or Aiyana, which is something that she doesn’t really want. She wants to be a highly successful woman, not a dead, limp thing. That was probably something Aiyana didn’t really want either, but they have entered prepared, or so she hoped they both have. Alana might not have a weapon with her, but she knew how to fight dirty.

Watching Aiyana turn to her, she listened to her instructions seriously, so, they both needed to look for any running console of sorts. The task may be easy, or the task may be a bit harder than what it should be, but as long as she manages it, then she was sure she will be able to pull everything off just fine. “Gotcha, let’s kick arse. If I spot anything extra special or anything worth nothing, i’ll letcha know.”

Alana knew that she should be quite nervous, as this was a new experience, but no, Alana was more excited than anxious, maybe because she couldn’t wait to get her hands on everything that she could, but only within reason of course, all the while, keeping an eye on anything that was deemed important enough to notify the other woman.

Word Count: 361
    Total Word Count: 1534

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 08:48