Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

3 posters

A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts)

Ronin Sanders
    Ronin Sanders

Monetary Credits : 2,000
    RPC : 34

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts) Empty A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts)

Post by Ronin Sanders 21st March 2017, 10:17

I'm looking for someone else who started fresh. Be it a new player or a reboot of an old player I would like them to be GL1 with their first zoid with no aftermarket parts.

Ronin restarted stat wise due to story line stuff and I wanna break him back in. He hasn't battled in a few years so he may be rusty. He pilots a flying burning striker, a Phoenix zoid. I would like a more or less standard battle rules wise, but talk to me about a creative battle field. Im bored of the standard waist land. Let's get some abnormal conditions in there. Any one interested feel free to reply.
    Ronin Sanders
    Ronin Sanders

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts) Empty Re: A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts)

Post by Ronin Sanders 21st March 2017, 10:20

https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/t67-ronin-sanders

That link should get you to my stats and profile. I'm on mobile so the little link thing didn't work the way I wanted it to.
    Jake Ryder

Monetary Credits : 1,500

A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts) Empty Re: A fresh start (looking for GL1 no aftermarket parts)

Post by Jake Ryder 30th March 2017, 16:37

I'll take you on, care to fight in the skies?
    Ronin Sanders
    Ronin Sanders

Character sheet
    Name:
    Team:
    Primary Zoid:

Post by Ronin Sanders 31st March 2017, 07:46

That's fine let's do this. Tho I want something cool to be going down with the battlefield. Or maybe some weather? A storm or tornado or something. Or maybe a sandstorm rages and even the clouds turned to dust. I don't really care as long as it isn't the standard boring field.
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

RPC : 20

Character sheet
    Name: Valkyrie
    Team: Fury
    Primary Zoid: Konig Wolf EX type

Post by Valkyrie 6th April 2017, 02:07

I....shall...take this as it maaay have been suggested...so...somethingsomething dangerzone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 09:21