Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

3 posters

Greetings from the Land of Potatos!

Helio
    Helio

Monetary Credits : 2,000

Character sheet
    Name: Helio Dorthan
    Team: Freelancer
    Primary Zoid: Snappy - Cannon Tortoise

Greetings from the Land of Potatos! Empty Greetings from the Land of Potatos!

Post by Helio 21st March 2017, 04:00

Hey everyone its me Elric Vismano! I bring you welcome wishes from the land that enjoys a good French Fry. Anyways I've decided to retire Elric as his time has come and gone...and come and gone...and come...oh you get the point. I'm not bringing any Alts back either but that adorable bear that everyone loves, Tomo, may or may not make an appearance...WHAT A TWIST! Anyways I'm beginning fresh and looking forward to jarring this brain again and don't worry Tak you'll still get that rivalry that you want.
    Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

RPC : 94

Character sheet
    Name: Takeshi Kimari
    Team: Highguard
    Primary Zoid: Liger Zero

Greetings from the Land of Potatos! Empty Re: Greetings from the Land of Potatos!

Post by Takeshi Kimari 21st March 2017, 05:19

YES! I need my rival, even a new rival. Don't care what the character is though, just good to have you back bro.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Monetary Credits : 2,000
    RPC : 40

Character sheet
    Name: Chesha
    Team: The Guild
    Primary Zoid: Gun Sniper

Greetings from the Land of Potatos! Empty Re: Greetings from the Land of Potatos!

Post by Chesha 21st March 2017, 07:31

I look forward to reading this brewing rivalry and Tomo cameos O:

Welcome back Elric!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 13:19