Zoids After Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 53 posts! Please welcome the newest player https://zoidsae.rpg-board.net/u48

Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain

Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

RPC : 94

Character sheet
    Name: Takeshi Kimari
    Team: Highguard
    Primary Zoid: Liger Zero

Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain Empty Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain

Post by Takeshi Kimari 16th March 2017, 05:29

Pilot’s Name: Takeshi Kimari

Credits: 2000

RPC: 52

Pilot Statistics:

GL: 5
    AP: 5000
    Skill Points: 26 (18+8 OPS)

Mental Ability: 7
    Reflexes: 12 (8+4OPS)

Known Reflexes:

Knows it all

Proficiency: 7 (3+4OPS)

- Cannons: 1/Lv.1 [+5DP]
    - Rifles: 0
    - Machine Guns: 0
    - Melee: 6/Lv.3 [+15DP]

Code:

[quote][b]Takeshi Kimari[/b]

[b]Pilot Statistics:[/b]

[b]GL:[/b] 5
    [b]AP:[/b] 5000
    [b]Skill Points:[/b] 26 (18+8 OPS)

[b]Mental Ability:[/b] 7
    [b]Reflexes:[/b] 12 (8+4OPS)

[i]Known Reflexes:[/i]

[i]Knows it all[/i]

[b]Proficiency:[/b] 7 (3+4OPS)

- Cannons: 1/Lv.1 [+5DP]
    - Rifles: 0
    - Machine Guns: 0
    - Melee: 6/Lv.3 [+15DP][/quote]

If my profile can be found in the archives I’d like to start back from there but if not, I’m happy to start over.

Character Description:

Physical Description:
    Since his early days in the league Takeshi has lost his baby face features and grown more adult like with the passing years. His long hair now a snowy white, the blonde colour fading early, and his facial features gaining hardness. His full lips curl into an easy smile that light up his piercing emerald eyes. Broad shoulders taper to a narrow waist, Takeshi still sports a lean, athletic build born of being a High Speed battler, from his early days piloting the Lightning Saix; Flash, to his time as the pilot of Thunder, the Liger Zero.

Takeshi’s fashion sense hasn’t changed much since his early days either, he is still regularly spotted sporting black jeans and calf high boots, along with a form fitting black singlet and a lightning bolt necklace. He now sports a pair of tattoos, one each on his upper arms. The right tattoo is the head of a Liger, the left a Lightning Saix, and just below his collar bone are the words “For the Guard!” The old team logo freshly inked onto his cheek.

Personality:
    Despite his advancing age and occasional flashes of maturity, Takeshi is still the epitome of the cocky, rash and headstrong young warrior. His approach to life and battle often being carbon copies of the other. Strike first, strike hard, strike often and if there’s time afterwards crack a beer and tell the entire bar how badass it was. Even better, if he can do it all at high speed. For all of his faults, Tak is still a friend and one of the few remaining members of the Highguard Leadership, chances are if you are a member of the old League, you’ll always have a place at his fire.

Last edited by Takeshi Kimari on 3rd April 2017, 19:59; edited 4 times in total
    Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

Character sheet

Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain Empty Re: Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain

Post by Takeshi Kimari 22nd March 2017, 02:48

Background:

(Insert his earlier backstory here if I ever find it)

Following the collapse of the ZBC and the League, Takeshi found himself out of work and out of luck. With his growing agitation at being left behind by the world, his past deeds and accomplishments seemingly forgotten, the once proud Blue Bolt faded off the map. He became prone to temper explosions and his relationship with Mai, the sister of former team Captain Miyozaki, broke down and eventually she left.

With Mai gone Takeshi did the only thing he felt was still available to him, he left the city and headed into the desert to live out his days away from the world he felt abandoned him.

Sample RP:

The sun was high in the sky, though it gave little warmth to those working on the ground, the fresh chill of early winter stung the lungs and turned the knuckles blue. The Kimari Family ranch was abuzz with activity, the crops were being brought in and the livestock moved to higher paddocks to avoid the coming rains. Takeshi sat high in the saddle, his left hand gripping the reins of a brown colt almost lazily. His voice cracked like a whip across the still winter air, “Get up!” he yelled at the cattle, goading them up towards the gate. So engrossed in his work, the pilot almost didn’t hear his brother’s call.

“Tak!” Adam called, forcing his own steed up beside his older brother, “There’s a bloke here to see you, looks pretty official, suit and tie type.” Takeshi snorted and leaned the reins against his colt’s neck to turn.

“Alright, I’ll go see what the windbag wants, you take over here, the old man will be pissed if this isn’t finished by dinner.” He left with a nod to his brother and dug his heels in, the colt exploding back in the direction of the homestead.

Takeshi slid down from his saddle with an almost graceful ease, his feet landing lightly on the muddy ground, his boots kicking up small splashes with each step as he made for the door. He was greeted by his mother whose face was grim. “Inside, quickly now.” She bustled him in and led the young pilot to the dining room where an official looking man in a black suit waited for them. He rose from his seat and offered a hand to Takeshi, “Ah Mister Kimari, I was hoping you’d come, let me just say it is an honour to meet you, I watched your first pro-battle when I was fourteen, taking on Kilikian Breaker and Toshiro Thane, you were magnificent sir.” The young man exclaimed excitedly as he shook Takeshi’s hand.

“Please it’s just Takeshi, no misters or sirs, and all of that was a long time ago, I’m a farmer now.” Takeshi responded, watching some of the light die out in the younger man’s eyes, “Now firstly, who are you and what can I do for you?” He continued brusquely, unhappy as he was, there was a lot of work to do.

“Apologies Mist-“ He caught himself with the word half finished, “I mean, Takeshi, my name is Suragi, and I’m here on behalf of the new Zoids Battle Commission, we’re bringing back the league and we need pilots, and we’d prefer to have some veterans to lead the way, your talents are wasted here.” The previous excitement had begun to creep back into Suragi’s voice as he spoke. Takeshi raised an eyebrow.

“Wasted? This is good honest work, keeps people fed and clothed, I’d hardly say I’m wasted here.” His tone was not forgiving, “All you people want is another soldier to do your dirty work, I’m not fighting any more wars for you lot, if I feel like Battling again, I’ll just participate in local comps.”

“And what beat the beginners who can’t even scratch your Liger’s paint?” Suragi asked archly, “Come on you know for a fact you don’t get the same rush from that anymore, you won’t be a soldier, we won’t be doing stuff like that again, we’ve learned from our predecessors mistakes, we just want you to battle on the grand stage again, bring back the colours, For the Guard, do you remember that cry at least?” As he spoke Suragi’s tone became almost pleading, as he laid a business card on the table, “If you change your mind, give me a call.” Without a word he nodded to Mrs Kimari and walked out the door.

Takeshi stood in front of the coat rack in his bedroom, running a hand over the supple blue leather of his old team jacket, the red logo of team Highguard standing proudly on the back. “You’re leaving again aren’t you?” His mother said from behind him, her voice a little cracked with barely restrained tears. Takeshi only nodded as he lifted the jacket off its hook, threading his arms through the sleeves. “You stick by your word, no more soldiering for this lot, and you come back home to us, you hear me?” She sobbed. Takeshi turned and hugged his mother.

“I’ll be back home before you know it, just a few more battles, and I’ll go see Mei while I’m in the city, apologise for how I left things.” With a last hug he lifted his kit bag onto his shoulder and left, the Blue Bolt would strike twice.
    Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

Character sheet

Post by Takeshi Kimari 22nd March 2017, 02:52

Zoid 1

Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain 124jzau

Zoid:
    Zoid: Liger Zero
    Type: Liger
    Name: Thunder

Appearance: Armour is black with silver edging, claws and fangs are silver instead of the traditional golden yellow. Eyes
    are bright green.

Internal Slots: 0/3
    CPU Slots: 1/3
    (OPS)
    Heat Index: 20

Speed: 18
    Agility: 40

External Hardpoints: 5
    Body: Back 0/1 - Left Side 1/1 - Right Side 1/1
    Limbs: Chin 0/1 - Forehead 0/1

Additional Weapons:

Organic Psycom System
    Modifies a Zoid's control systems and allows for a direct link to the pilot's mind.
    +4 to reflexes | +4 Proficiency
    Requires 1 CPU slot

Specials:

Strike Laser Claw [Energy]
    This is the hallmark of the Liger Zero. The Zoid siphons laser energy into the claw for a superheated, super-fast pouncing
    strike.
    130DP [120DP +10 Proficiency]

Hardened Alloy Teeth and Claws
    Teeth and Claws meant to tear through armor in melee attacks.
    45DP [35DP +10 Proficiency]

Double Barrel Chest Cannon
    Light cannon taken from the Shield Liger with two barrels that fire forward at once.
    50DP

High-Density Beam Gun
    Fires extremely dense rounds from a custom turreted tail mount.
    60DP

Equipped:

Schneider Armor
    This Armor is orange in color. The Schneider Armor is built for melee combat, with seven high-density alloy
    blades.
    +150 to body, +75 to other limbs

Head: 95
    Body: 240
    Right Front Leg: 115
    Left Front Leg: 115
    Right Back Leg: 115
    Left Back Leg: 115
    Tail: 100

Components

E-Shield
    A strong frontal force shield that aides the Zoid when executing melee combat maneuvers.
    Use: Lasts for 5 actions, 4 times per battle
    Reduces all damage by 50%; +30 DP to any Blade attack
    Double-Barrelled Shock Cannon
    Mounted on the Zoid's chest, this gun is made to supplement the blades.
    55DP [50DP]

Twin Laser Blades
    These blades are the longest on the Schneider unit and function similarly to the Blade Liger. They can swing out
    on the sides to slice or face forward to stab the opponent.
    60DP [50DP +10DP Proficiency] per blade

Five Face-Mounted Blades
    Forward-facing only, these blades are as mobile as the head they are mounted to. They are for stabbing the
    opponent.
    Use: 4 times per round
    110DP [100DP +10DP Proficiency]

Seven Blade Attack
    All seven of the blades are engaged to severely damage the enemy.
    Once per round, up to two rounds
    210DP [200DP +10DP Proficiency]

Jager Armor:
    This Armor is blue in color. The Jager Armor is strictly for speed. It is structured to make optimal use of air flow and includes a pair of Ion Boosters. Can you handle it?

Speed and agility hit the maximum for the Zoids weight class.
    +100 to body, +50 to other limbs

Ion Boosters
    Mounted on the back of the Zoid, these boosters greatly enhance the Zoid's natural speed and dodging capabilities.
    Lasts for 5 actions, every other round.
    Increases dodge rate by 50%

Vulcan Pod
    The Jager’s standard run-and-gun weapon mounted on the face; they are extremely accurate. They have no recoil and a high rate of fire.
    60DP

Micro-Missiles [Explosive]
    A small pod of missiles, located on the back and only revealed when about to be used. Contains 10 missiles.
    Fires up to 3 in one feat
    20DP per missile

High-Power Gattling
    Mounted on the Zoid's chest, this weapon is best used on targets in front of it. The weapon's ammo moves at extreme velocity, and cannot easily be dodged.
    3 times per round, up to 2 rounds
    80DP, unblockable by shields

Panzer Armor:
    This Armor is green in color. The Panzer Armor is all about power, with it's twin buster rifles, repulsion armor and it's multitude of guns. Purely an offensive system it is sure to turn a few heads on the battlefield, and knock a few off too.

Physical damage and solid ammo is reduced by 20 DP.
    Speed and agility are reduced to 8 and 20, respectively. Cannot be changed.
    +250 to body, +100 to other limbs

Hybrid Cannons [Energy]
    Mounted on each side of the armor; when not in use, they can be folded in and concealed within the armor. These cannons are the newest in energy-based weapons and do not suffer from heat build-up.
    Twice per round, up to 3 rounds
    150DP

Triple-Barreled Grenade Launcher [Explosive]
    Mounted in place of the chest cannons, this weapon launches cluster grenades that do a significant amount of damage over a 20-meter radius.
    Can be used once per turn, up to four turns.
    100DP for direct hits, splash damage at the judge’s discretion.

Multi-Situational Missile Pods (x4) [Explosive]
    Contained in a compact pod which is then mounted on each of the Zoid's legs. These have no homing capabilities.
    Fires one full pod per attack. Once a pod is fired it is unusable for the rest of the match.
    20DP per missile, 5 missiles per pod

Vulcan Gun
    Mounted on the back of the armor; can spin 360 degrees with a tilt of 30 degrees up or down.
    80DP

Heat Beam [Energy]
    Mounted on the tail; fires an intense laser-like beam.
    2 times per round
    60DP and 5 heat damage

Burning Big Bang
    The Panzer unit fires off all of its weapons and missiles at once.
    Once per battle
    Requires one feat to lock-on, 300 DP; use of this attack causes overheating to the Panzer unit, causing it to eject.

Hover Cargo:
    This is a transport unit that can be used to travel around with the Zoid in storage, but it is also essential when using CAS.
    This transport system holds the CAS units and is required for the armor to be usable during battle. There is a roof panel for
    aerial Zoids to enter. The Hit Points work like an armor plating during battle to protect the unit; opponents may target the
    Hover Cargo to disable it by bringing its HP down to zero (0). The owner would then be stranded in whichever CAS unit
    they have applied at the time of disablement.
    Current Internal Slots: 3
    Max Internal Slots: 5
    Hit Points (HP): 300
    Slots:
    Slot 1: Jager
    Slot 2: Schneider
    Slot 3: Panzer

Code:
    [b]Zoid:[/b]
    [b]Zoid:[/b] Liger Zero
    [b]Type:[/b] Liger
    [b]Name:[/b] Thunder

[b]Appearance:[/b] Armour is black with silver edging, claws and fangs are silver instead of the traditional golden yellow. Eyes
    are bright green.

[b]Internal Slots:[/b] 0/3
    [b]CPU Slots:[/b] 1/3
    (OPS)
    [b]Heat Index:[/b] [color=#ff0000]20[/color]

[b]Speed:[/b] 18
    [b]Agility:[/b] 40

[u][b]External Hardpoints:[/b][/u] 5
    [b]Body:[/b] Back 0/1 - Left Side 1/1 - Right Side 1/1
    [b]Limbs:[/b] Chin 0/1 - Forehead 0/1

[u][b]Additional Weapons:[/b][/u]

[b]Organic Psycom System[/b]
    Modifies a Zoid's control systems and allows for a direct link to the pilot's mind.
    [color=green]+4 to reflexes | +4 Proficiency[/color]
    Requires 1 CPU slot

[u][b]Specials:[/b][/u]

[b]Strike Laser Claw[/b][color=#33ffff] [Energy][/color]
    This is the hallmark of the Liger Zero. The Zoid siphons laser energy into the claw for a superheated, super-fast pouncing
    strike.
    [color=#ff0000]130DP [120DP +10 Proficiency][/color]

[b]Hardened Alloy Teeth and Claws[/b]
    Teeth and Claws meant to tear through armor in melee attacks.
    [color=#ff0000]45DP [35DP +10 Proficiency][/color]

[b]Double Barrel Chest Cannon[/b]
    Light cannon taken from the Shield Liger with two barrels that fire forward at once.
    [color=#ff0000]50DP[/color]

[b]High-Density Beam Gun[/b]
    Fires extremely dense rounds from a custom turreted tail mount.
    [color=#ff0000]60DP[/color]

[b]Equipped:[/b]

[quote][color=#ff3300]Schneider Armor[/color]
    This Armor is orange in color. The Schneider Armor is built for melee combat, with seven high-density alloy
    blades.
    [color=#ff0000]+150 to body, +75 to other limbs[/color]

[b]Head:[/b] 95
    [b]Body:[/b] 240
    [b]Right Front Leg:[/b] 115
    [b]Left Front Leg:[/b] 115
    [b]Right Back Leg:[/b] 115
    [b]Left Back Leg:[/b] 115
    [b]Tail:[/b] 100

[b]Components[/b]

[b]E-Shield[/b]
    A strong frontal force shield that aides the Zoid when executing melee combat maneuvers.
    [color=#ff0000]Use: Lasts for 5 actions, 4 times per battle
    Reduces all damage by 50%; +30 DP to any Blade attack
    Double-Barrelled Shock Cannon
    Mounted on the Zoid's chest, this gun is made to supplement the blades.
    55DP [50DP][/color]

[b]Twin Laser Blades[/b]
    These blades are the longest on the Schneider unit and function similarly to the Blade Liger. They can swing out
    on the sides to slice or face forward to stab the opponent.
    [color=#ff0000]60DP [50DP +10DP Proficiency] per blade[/color]

[b]Five Face-Mounted Blades[/b]
    Forward-facing only, these blades are as mobile as the head they are mounted to. They are for stabbing the
    opponent.
    [color=#ff0000]Use: 4 times per round
    110DP [100DP +10DP Proficiency][/color]

[b]Seven Blade Attack[/b]
    All seven of the blades are engaged to severely damage the enemy.
    [color=#00cc33]Once per round, up to two rounds[/color]
    [color=#ff0000]210DP [200DP +10DP Proficiency][/color][/quote]

[quote][u][b][color=#0033ff]Jager Armor:[/color][/b][/u]
    This Armor is blue in color. The Jager Armor is strictly for speed. It is structured to make optimal use of air flow and includes a pair of Ion Boosters. Can you handle it?

[color=#ff0000]Speed and agility hit the maximum for the Zoids weight class.
    +100 to body, +50 to other limbs[/color]

[b]Ion Boosters[/b]
    Mounted on the back of the Zoid, these boosters greatly enhance the Zoid's natural speed and dodging capabilities.
    [color=#ff0000]Lasts for 5 actions, every other round.
    Increases dodge rate by 50%[/color]

[b]Vulcan Pod[/b]
    The Jager’s standard run-and-gun weapon mounted on the face; they are extremely accurate. They have no recoil and a high rate of fire.
    [color=#ff0000]60DP[/color]

[b]Micro-Missiles[/b] [color=#ff6600][Explosive][/color]
    A small pod of missiles, located on the back and only revealed when about to be used. Contains 10 missiles.
    [color=#ff0000]Fires up to 3 in one feat
    20DP per missile[/color]

[b]High-Power Gattling[/b]
    Mounted on the Zoid's chest, this weapon is best used on targets in front of it. The weapon's ammo moves at extreme velocity, and cannot easily be dodged.
    [color=#ff0000]3 times per round, up to 2 rounds
    80DP, unblockable by shields[/color][/quote]

[quote][color=#009900]Panzer Armor:[/color]
    This Armor is green in color. The Panzer Armor is all about power, with it's twin buster rifles, repulsion armor and it's multitude of guns. Purely an offensive system it is sure to turn a few heads on the battlefield, and knock a few off too.

Physical damage and solid ammo is reduced by 20 DP.
    Speed and agility are reduced to 8 and 20, respectively. Cannot be changed.
    +250 to body, +100 to other limbs

[b]Hybrid Cannons[/b] [color=#33cc99][Energy][/color]
    Mounted on each side of the armor; when not in use, they can be folded in and concealed within the armor. These cannons are the newest in energy-based weapons and do not suffer from heat build-up.
    [color=#ff0000]Twice per round, up to 3 rounds
    150DP[/color]

[b]Triple-Barreled Grenade Launcher[/b] [color=#ff9900][Explosive][/color]
    Mounted in place of the chest cannons, this weapon launches cluster grenades that do a significant amount of damage over a 20-meter radius.
    [color=#ff0000]Can be used once per turn, up to four turns.
    100DP for direct hits, splash damage at the judge’s discretion.[/color]

[b]Multi-Situational Missile Pods (x4)[/b] [color=#ff6600][Explosive][/color]
    Contained in a compact pod which is then mounted on each of the Zoid's legs. These have no homing capabilities.
    [color=#ff0000]Fires one full pod per attack. Once a pod is fired it is unusable for the rest of the match.
    20DP per missile, 5 missiles per pod[/color]

[b]Vulcan Gun[/b]
    Mounted on the back of the armor; can spin 360 degrees with a tilt of 30 degrees up or down.
    [color=#ff0000]80DP[/color]

[b]Heat Beam[/b] [color=#33cc99][Energy][/color]
    Mounted on the tail; fires an intense laser-like beam.
    [color=#ff0000]2 times per round
    60DP and 5 heat damage[/color]

[b]Burning Big Bang[/b]
    The Panzer unit fires off all of its weapons and missiles at once.
    [color=#ff0000]Once per battle
    Requires one feat to lock-on, 300 DP; use of this attack causes overheating to the Panzer unit, causing it to eject.[/color][/quote]

[quote][b]Hover Cargo:[/b]
    This is a transport unit that can be used to travel around with the Zoid in storage, but it is also essential when using CAS.
    This transport system holds the CAS units and is required for the armor to be usable during battle. There is a roof panel for
    aerial Zoids to enter. The Hit Points work like an armor plating during battle to protect the unit; opponents may target the
    Hover Cargo to disable it by bringing its HP down to zero (0). The owner would then be stranded in whichever CAS unit
    they have applied at the time of disablement.
    [b]Current Internal Slots:[/b] 3
    [b]Max Internal Slots:[/b] 5
    [b]Hit Points (HP):[/b] [color=#0033ff]300[/color]
    [b]Slots:[/b]
    [b]Slot 1:[/b] [color=#0066ff]Jager[/color]
    [b]Slot 2:[/b] [color=#ff6600]Schneider[/color]
    [b]Slot 3:[/b] [color=#009900]Panzer[/color][/quote]

Last edited by Takeshi Kimari on 23rd March 2017, 21:13; edited 1 time in total
    Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

Character sheet

Post by Takeshi Kimari 22nd March 2017, 03:07

Zoid 2:

Takeshi Kimari - Team Captain 2qx5hk2

LIGHTNING SAIX
    Type: Cheetah

Speed: 20
    Agility: 45
    Heat Index: 25

Internal Slots: 2
    CPU Slots: 2

External Hardpoints: 3 - Body: 3 (chest, each side), Limbs: (none)

Base Armor - Head: 20 / Body: 90 / Legs (x4): 30 / Tail: 20

Current Armor - Head: 120 / Body: 190 / Legs (x4): 130 / Tail: 120

Aftermarket Parts:

NanoTech Regenerative Coating (NTRC)
    Intended for those with an eye towards healing any damage taken, the NTRC offers the user the fantastic ability to regenerate their damaged armor mid-battle. Outfitted with the standard NanoTech package including armor treatment and the on-the-fly defensive modifications, the NTRC will allow you to absorb hit after hit, only to shrug it right off and keep on fighting.
    +100 Armor to All Parts
    Can regenerate 30 armor points to any damaged section each round, up to two sections can regenerate each round.
    NanoTech Regenerative Coating is also able to alter its physical structure to harden itself against certain types of damage(Solid Rounds, Melee, Energy, Heat, Explosive, Light, Dark or Elemental). While active this feature will reduce damage from the chosen type by 40%. A charging feat must be used to activate this feature and the type of damage must be stated. You can change the type of damage at any time during battle but no more than twice per round.
    NanoTech Regenerative Coating is fully compatible with any and all armor coatings but is incompatible with attached armor platings. If armor coatings are applied, the NTRC retains its ability to regenerate and alter itself against varying damage types.

Heat Blades [Energy]
    Usable 3 times per round, up to 4 rounds
    80DP [70 + 10 for Proficiency]
    Heat Rating: 15

External Hardpoints: 2 (On each side)

Specials:

Lightning Beam Cannons
    [Energy]
    A pair of 100mm beam cannons solid-mounted on the back of the Zoid, capable of firing powerful laser beams in whatever direction the Saix is facing.
    70DP

30mm Laser Repeaters
    [Energy]
    Located on the Saix's forehead are two 30mm laser repeater rifles, each capable of spitting out roughly 4 shots per second. Though not turret-mounted, they fire where the Saix's head faces, and are quite accurate because of that. Like the after-market Sniper Rifle, the Repeaters can be double-shot to count as one feat.
    20DP per shot

Hardened Alloy Teeth and Claws
    Razor-sharp fangs and rows of equally sharp teeth adorn the Saix's mouth while its paws contain sharp claws of their own.
    50DP

Streamline Drafting
    If more than one Saix is in the same battle they can use their body design to draft off each other. By continually leaping, the front Zoid can increase its speed and maneuverability, supplementing the damage of its next attack.
    +10DP to next attack; increased rate of evasion by 10% per extra Saix

Code:
    [quote][b]LIGHTNING SAIX[/b]
    [i]Type: Cheetah[/i]

[b]Speed:[/b] [color=#ff9933]20[/color]
    Agility: [color=#ff9933]45[/color]
    [b]Heat Index:[/b] [color=#ff0000]25[/color]

[b]Internal Slots: [/b]2
    [b]CPU Slots:[/b] 2

[b]External Hardpoints:[/b] 3 - Body: 3 (chest, each side), Limbs: (none)

[b]Base Armor[/b] - Head: 20 / Body: 90 / Legs (x4): 30 / Tail: 20

[b]Current Armor[/b] - Head: 120 / Body: 190 / Legs (x4): 130 / Tail: 120

[b]Aftermarket Parts:[/b]

[u][b]NanoTech Regenerative Coating (NTRC)[/b][/u]
    Intended for those with an eye towards healing any damage taken, the NTRC offers the user the fantastic ability to regenerate their damaged armor mid-battle. Outfitted with the standard NanoTech package including armor treatment and the on-the-fly defensive modifications, the NTRC will allow you to absorb hit after hit, only to shrug it right off and keep on fighting.
    [color=red]+100 Armor to All Parts[/color]
    [color=green]Can regenerate 30 armor points to any damaged section each round, up to two sections can regenerate each round.[/color]
    [color=darkred]NanoTech Regenerative Coating is also able to alter its physical structure to harden itself against certain types of damage(Solid Rounds, Melee, Energy, Heat, Explosive, Light, Dark or Elemental). While active this feature will reduce damage from the chosen type by 40%. A charging feat must be used to activate this feature and the type of damage must be stated. You can change the type of damage at any time during battle but no more than twice per round.[/color]
    [color=purple]NanoTech Regenerative Coating is fully compatible with any and all armor coatings but is incompatible with attached armor platings. If armor coatings are applied, the NTRC retains its ability to regenerate and alter itself against varying damage types.[/color]

[b]Heat Blades[/b] [color=teal][Energy][/color]
    [color=green]Usable 3 times per round, up to 4 rounds[/color]
    [color=red]80DP [70 + 10 for Proficiency]
    Heat Rating: 15[/color]
    External Hardpoints: 2 (On each side)

[b]Specials:[/b]

[b]Lightning Beam Cannons[/b]
    [color=#33cc99][Energy][/color]
    A pair of 100mm beam cannons solid-mounted on the back of the Zoid, capable of firing powerful laser beams in whatever direction the Saix is facing.
    [color=#ff0000]70DP[/color]

[b]30mm Laser Repeaters[/b]
    [color=#33cc99][Energy][/color]
    Located on the Saix's forehead are two 30mm laser repeater rifles, each capable of spitting out roughly 4 shots per second. Though not turret-mounted, they fire where the Saix's head faces, and are quite accurate because of that. Like the after-market Sniper Rifle, the Repeaters can be double-shot to count as one feat.
    [color=#ff0000]20DP per shot[/color]

[b]Hardened Alloy Teeth and Claws[/b]
    Razor-sharp fangs and rows of equally sharp teeth adorn the Saix's mouth while its paws contain sharp claws of their own.
    [color=#ff0000]50DP[/color]

[b]Streamline Drafting[/b]
    If more than one Saix is in the same battle they can use their body design to draft off each other. By continually leaping, the front Zoid can increase its speed and maneuverability, supplementing the damage of its next attack.
    [color=#ff0000]+10DP to next attack; increased rate of evasion by 10% per extra Saix[/color][/quote]

Last edited by Takeshi Kimari on 6th April 2017, 06:43; edited 2 times in total
    Takeshi Kimari
    Takeshi Kimari

Character sheet

Post by Takeshi Kimari 22nd March 2017, 06:09

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content